Saturday, May 28, 2005

J-Cal's

So, tonight was John Callahan's birthday fiesta. It was tres solid. We played some pool, played some basketball (where fullerton, j-dosi and I, took on 4 or 5 at a time, and still tooled on em), and ate some good food. Presents came and went, I got him Lewis Black on Broadway, and another inside joke gift. Then he announced, or, I forced him to tell everyone, that he is moving....to Atlanta, Georgia.....in a month. WTF Mates, he leaves right after he gets back from France and Spain. I've got to say that this is some of the worst news that I've gotten in a while. However, I told Mrs. Callahan, she's going to have to prepare to have quite a few people staying at her new home down in da South; and she, being the perfect southern women that she is, said the more the merrier. He's gettin back to his ol' South roots, it just sucks he won't be here for the majority of the Summer though......Road Trip anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home